Dan leads the Financial Due Diligence team at WKCF, and has been advising SMEs, Private Equity and Banks for 10+ years.
In addition to being Head of Transaction Support, he advises clients in a Lead Advisory capacity on MBOs, acquisitions, disposals and fundraising thus bringing a commerciality to the Financial Due Diligence process.
Dan holds the ICAEW/CISI Diploma in Corporate Finance, as a prize winner and has been nominated for CF Advisor of the Year at The Insider Dealmaker Awards 2017. In 2016 he won the award for Young Dealmaker of the Year.
Dan is a keen golfer and also enjoys playing football in his spare time.
- Corporate Finance – Transaction Support (click here for recent deals)
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Corporate Finance – Lead Advisory
Key Lead Advisory Transactions:
- Flowline (Development Capital Investment including Cash-Out)
- Thames Card Technology (Development Capital Investment)
- Hood Group (Partial MBO)