Dan is a Director of WKCF and Head of Transaction Support. He has been advising SMEs, Private Equity, banks and private clients for more than 8 years. In addition to leading on all Financial Due Diligence work, he does advise clients in a Lead Advisory capacity on transactions including MBOs, acquisitions, disposals and fundraising.
He trained as an ACA accountant at Wilkins Kennedy and moved across to WK Corporate Finance to join Andy and build the team to what it is today. During his time he has gained a wealth of experience and knowledge upon many different transactions in a wide variety of industries.
Dan is a keen golfer and also enjoys playing football in his spare time.
- Corporate Finance – Transaction Support (click here for recent deals)
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Corporate Finance – Lead Advisory
Key Lead Advisory Transactions:
- Flowline (Development Capital Investment including Cash-Out)
- Thames Card Technology (Development Capital Investment)
- Hood Group (Partial MBO)